February – May 2018
Dementia Training Australia free e-learning courses
- Management of Antipsychotic Medications for Responsive Behaviour in Residential Aged Care;
- Caring for LGBTI People with Dementia;
- Community Care and Dementia – Responsive Behaviours;
- The View From Here; Community Care and Dementia – Understanding the Condition;
- and Caring At Night For People With Dementia.
19-20 February 2018 – NSW
5th National Elder Abuse Conference: Together Making Change
Hosted by Seniors Rights Service, in Sydney.
6-7 March 2018 – NSW
COTA and ACSA National Conference: Quality in Aged Care
19 March 2018 – ACT
Keep Your Life In Mind: Dementia Research To Practice Forum
Hosted by Dementia Australia, in Canberra.
21-22 March 2018 – NSW
2018 Australian Healthcare Week: Aged Care Summit
15-16 May 2018 – VIC
National Dementia Conference
Hosted by Informa, in Melbourne. Early bird rate available until 16 March. 30% discount for Australian Journal of Dementia Care readers – use promotional code P18A02AJDC30.
3-5 June 2018 – NSW
Australian Dementia Forum 2018
Hosted by the NHMRC National Institute for Dementia Research.
7-8 June 2018 – NSW
HammondCare International Dementia Conference: Mission Impossible? Truth & Lies In The Age Of Choice
Early bird registration is now open.
22-26 July 2018 – US
Alzheimer’s Association International Conference
26-29 July 2018 – US
Alzheimer’s Disease International Conference
In Chicago. Early bird registration closes 30 April.
11-14 November 2018
11th International Conference on Frontotemporal Dementias