Advertising with AJDC
Extend your marketing campaign to reach a highly targeted audience within the dementia care sector via the Australian Journal of Dementia Care (AJDC) website and print editions.
Premium position ad space is available in every print edition and online, plus print and online advertorial features (sponsored content) and print inserts / onserts.
- Managers and staff of residential aged care services
- Managers and owners of specialist dementia care homes
- Geriatricians and psychogeriatricians
- Registered and enrolled nurses
- Community health nurses
- Allied health professionals
- Administrators and nursing unit managers in hospitals
- Community-based carers and dementia care organisations
- People with a lived experience of dementia and family carers
- Dementia and aged care researchers
*Download the AJDC 2022 Advertising Pack below for a breakdown of current subscribers by occupation and care setting.
The AJDC is published quarterly in print and PDF format and distributed throughout Australia and overseas. Additional copies are also distributed to delegates at selected dementia and aged care events and conferences around Australia each year.
Our last Readership Survey revealed that over 50% AJDC subscribers pass their copy on!
Submit your booking form or inquire
Submit your form to the AJDC administrator, or start a conversation about advertising opportunities.