IN THE LATEST ISSUE: April/May 2020
Putting reablement into practice
As a person living with Alzheimer’s disease, John Quinn is challenging the belief that a diagnosis means ‘end of life’. He explains how, with adaptations and timely interventions, it is possible to live life well with dementia.
Supporting GPs in diagnosis and care
Margaret Winbolt highlights new training resources available for GPs, offering practical approaches to diagnosis and care, including how to best approach communicating the diagnosis to a patient.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Integrating music into care plans
- Meeting Centres in Australia
- Alchemy Chorus hits right note
- Co-designing dementia diagnosis and support
- Conversations about dementia
- Creating a sense of belonging
- Cost-effective ideas for transforming care homes
- Caring for Spirit
- A new way to support isolated carers in Australia
Plus the latest dementia research news, resources and events! For new dates of aged and dementia care events rescheduled due to COVID-19 (coronavirus), visit our Events pageClick Here