IN THE LATEST ISSUE: April/May/June 2021
What are the key implications for people living with dementia and their care partners of the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety Final Report? In this new column, we invite a range of contributors to give their view.
The AN-ACC funding model: an overview
Carol Loggie, Anita Westera, Dr Conrad Kobel and Professor Kathy Eagar present this overview of the proposed new funding instrument for residential aged care, the Australian National Aged Care Classification (AN-ACC), being considered as a replacement for the current Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI).
Ask a neuroscientist
In her first article in this new series, Dr Lezanne Ooi presents an easy-to-read answer to the question: ‘What is going on in the brain of a person with Alzheimer’s disease as the disease progresses?’.
- The Royal Commission and dementia
- Dementia Services Development Centre cements Australian connection
- Rose and Carl: a GP’s reflections
- Supporting meaningful activity in hospital
- Visit with Viv fosters empathy
- Reframing dementia to improve quality of care
- UTAS MOOC makes its mark in China
Plus the latest dementia research news, resources and events! Click Here