Subscribe for less
than $2 a week
Improve your practice and stay up-to-date with the latest in dementia care, research and training.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY for just $99 per year
IN THE LATEST ISSUE: JUNE/JULY 2019
A rights-based approach to risk: Jo Croft explores the benefits of a rights-based approach to care planning and risk management and shares an example of a positive risk assessment tool. Read this article
- Intimacy Bank: promoting connection and wellbeing
- Nurse mentoring to build capacity and capability
- Bridging the gap in YOD diagnosis, care
- Becoming car-free
- StepUp for Dementia Research
- Research participation: what’s it like to be involved?
- Going to Stay at Home: support when it matters
- Introducing the Intergenerational Care Project
- Forget Me Not brings generations together
- Human rights and the built environment
- Engaging with PARO
Plus the latest dementia research news, resources and events!
FEATURES, NEWS & RESOURCES