The Dementia Training Australia (DTA) Dementia Friendly Pharmacy online course highlights the role of community pharmacists in supporting people living with dementia and their family carers. Find out more.
Subscribe for less
than $2 a week
Improve your practice and stay up-to-date with the latest in dementia care, research and training.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY for just $99 per year
IN THE LATEST ISSUE: JUNE/JULY 2019
A rights-based approach to risk: Jo Croft explores the benefits of a rights-based approach to care planning and risk management and shares an example of a positive risk assessment tool. Read this article
- Intimacy Bank: promoting connection and wellbeing
- Nurse mentoring to build capacity and capability
- Bridging the gap in YOD diagnosis, care
- Becoming car-free
- StepUp for Dementia Research
- Research participation: what’s it like to be involved?
- Going to Stay at Home: support when it matters
- Introducing the Intergenerational Care Project
- Forget Me Not brings generations together
- Human rights and the built environment
- Engaging with PARO
Plus the latest dementia research news, resources and events!
FEATURES, NEWS & RESOURCES